GUIDELINE FOR VISITORS:
Visitors are always welcome to Amarawati. The management committee has observed that, some visitors come to the home without prior information/permission and at times of major meals or at time of rest of the inmates. As almost all of the inmates are above the age of 60 years it is not preferable to disturb their scheduled time of meal or rest. For the smooth functioning of the home the visitors are requested to follow the following rules.
- The visitors should take prior permission before visiting the home and visit only during visiting hours.
- Any food material or any gift brought for the inmates should be deposited in the office and should take a receipt for the same. The items will be distributed to the inmates as per rule.
- Any body willing to provide a meal to the inmates should contact the food committee. Instead of food material the price of the meal is preferred.
- Visitors should not bring food items with them for eating inside the campus except baby food..
- Visitors are not allowed to dine with the inmates without prior permission.
- Donations or any other payment should be made to the authorized person only and should collect proper receipt for the same.
House management Committee :
- Secretary : 9101713180
- President : 9954943821
- Care Takers present at the site – 9707629573, 9707685043
FOKOLA PATHAR, PATIA GAON, JORHAT-785101
Cotact Nos: Management Committee
- President: 7002672386,9435353724,
- General Secretary : 6003465967, 9435090590